2012年2月29日星期三

A portable USB microscope makes me having a meaningful lesson

I have to admit that the development and innovation of science and technology are out off my imagination. Lots of cool devices bring many conveniences to our daily life and now we can fully enjoy the achievements of science and technology. The amazing, compact, convenient and portable USB microscope is a nice example.

Portable Mini USB Microscope

Recently, a biology class gives me deeply feelings not only the advanced science and technology but also the reflection of my teaching career. I am a primary school biology teacher, a looks like not important teacher in a small town. About my work, I’m neither like nor hate. For my teaching, I think the students are as same as me. I know that’s just an unimportant work. But a biology class totally changes my entire mind.


I come into class as usual and the students as usual too. I am greeting to them and they’re greetings to me. This class is about the internal structure of plant. In my original idea, I suggest the school open up the school laboratory, in order to every student know about the real structure of botany. But there are some questions. Because I need to use the microscope and then I decide to buy a portable one online. I choose a faithful shop www.chinazrh.com. Several days later, I got the device.


It can widely used in educational research, health check, electric check, quantity check and more. Connect to PC I put the device point at my skin. In the PC, I can see my skin and pore clearly. I know it can see the flowers and leaves clearly with high resolution.


After I analyze the theory, I take out the portable microscope. The students are curious what it is. I ask a student to pick up some leaves and flowers on the ground. And then I put the USB connect to the computer. And point at the leaf on the device. It shows on the screen of class. Every student feels so curious about this. And I put the device point to a student’s palm. Everyone giggle by the palm texture. At this time I see the amazed expression in their eyes. I feel satisfied with that. At that moment, I can understand how happy I am! As a teacher, is that the happiest moment? To guide the students searching and exploring unknown realms is my duty. I should do more things like that; it’s honored and dutiful for a teacher.


I’d thank to this lesson and this portable USB microscope. With this lesson I begin to reflecting my teaching and enjoying my work. To be or not to be, that’s not a question. The widely usage of the device makes me loving it very much.

没有评论:

发表评论