2012年2月23日星期四

Are you remembering your favorite portable dvd player?

Are you remembering your first portable dvd player? Are you remembering the happiest time with your family? The troubles of life make us impatient and irritable for our family. Even we couldn’t get along with our beloved parents. Maybe at this time we should recall the happy time that we own.

13.1 inch Portable DVD Player with TV Function and Game -180 Degree Rotatable

The other day, I was unhappy, because I was quarrel with my mom. She always talks one thing again and again, and that day I was in troubled at work, so that I shouted at my mother and left home without money and cell phone. I don’t know where I want to go, but one thought came out in my mind, I decided to walk to the park.


There are many people playing in the park. The old men do excises, the kids play with their parents. Everyone is so happy. I just wandered in the park. At a glance, I see that view. It looks like a little girl who is sitting on a bench, with a big cute bow-tie in her head. A cute hello kitty video player in her laps, she is focusing on her player with giggle sometimes. Besides, a young woman looks at her with smiling eyes. Facing that place and that situation, I can’t help but recall my happy young age.


In my young age, my mother is a beautiful lady, she is fashionable. She knows everything in my young eyes. She chooses beautiful dress for me; she dresses me as a little princess. And in the weekend, we play in the park and enjoy our family time. When I was 14, I got my first DVD player as my birthday gift. It’s a pink player. I love it as a precious gem. Of course, the cute player is from my mom. At that time, how happy am I! It’s no doubt my mom loves me so much and me too.


But now, I’m not a little girl anymore. The troubles of life make me impatient and irritable. I become a poker face young lady in the work and lose many laughs of life. For my mom, I’m not a kind, cute daughter. With berate tongues and ridicule eyes, I speak evil words and scornful eyes to my mom. How terrible am I? For my beloved mom, I hurt her so much. I nearly couldn’t forgive myself.


At that time I couldn’t manage my emotion. I ran home as fast as I can. I wanted to say sorry for my dearest mom. When I knocked at the door, I cried in my mom’s arms like a child. That day I talked with my mom with our heart. And then finally I found my pink portable dvd player. It’s old but I still love it. From that day, I’m happier than before.

没有评论:

发表评论